Hi! I’m Valerie.
I love my children and my husband. Together we make a great team.
I am very easy to please, and very easy to send into a rant. I love being happy.
I am employed, though not during the summer. I love this.
This section has the potential of becoming quite lengthy, so to avoid that, you will only see highlights and a bullet list of things I like in no particular order. Please feel free to create your own list of things you like. It is very uplifting and positive, go ahead, try it!
THINGS I LOVE/LIKE:
- my devoted husband
- my wonderful children
- smell of fresh baked cookies
- sleeping children (I take lots of pictures of them, they hate that)
- warm hands and feet
- red wine
- not making dinner and making dinner (just depends on the day)
- being bored (at least I think so, it hasn’t happened in a *long* time)
- making crafts of almost all kinds
- being loved
- rustic/primitive décor
- being cozy
- laughing until I’m crying
- sight-seeing (which will be amazing in the new motorhome!)
- recycling something into a treasure
- my Cricut Explore – it’s turning into a full on addiction.